Ownership Change

All changes must be received in writing at the appropriate address listed below, depending on the location of your well. Please include your owner number and social security number for verification. Links to some common forms can be found under Owner Relations - Owner Forms. Below you can find some common situations and the documentation required.


Range Resources Corporation
Attn: Owner Relations
100 Throckmorton Street, Suite 1200
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Fax: (817) 869-4390
Email: OwnerRelations@rangeresources.com

Unsure? Please contact OwnerRelations@rangeresources.com or 1-844-594-6775.

Address Change
Name Change (marriage, divorce, etc.)
Marriage certificate, divorce decree or other document affecting name change
Name Change – Companies
- Certificate of merger or name change
- New Tax ID (Form W9)
Interest owner died testate (with a will)
- Death certificate
- Copy of the will
- Copy of order admitting will to probate recorded
   to the proper deed records office
- Letters testamentary or administration
- Evidence that debts and taxes have been paid
- Copy of Trust document if one was created through
Interest owner died intestate (without a will)
- Death certificate
- Evidence of debt and taxes being paid
- Affidavit of Death & Heirship Form
Conveyance of Interest
Copy of recorded deed wherein you conveyed and/or received your interest in property to another party